Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Reindeer Food!

 I decided to make Reindeer Food with Austin and Caleb this year. Caleb just watched but it was fun telling Austin about Santa and his Reindeer.. next year he will understand more but this year was fun too. He even decided to taste the oatmeal and said YUCK! ha ha

I used dry oatmeal,sugar and glitter.. we made so much that I put it in little treat bags, printed off the Reindeer food poem and Caleb took them to daycare (yes I had a few compliments) :)

There are a million different possibilities.

I want Austin to grow up and always think about how fun the Holidays were, traditions are very important to me and I cant wait to keep making them!He might not remember sprinkling out the Reindeer food this year or making cookies but I will :) and I know next year her will begin to remember little activities like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment